Welcome to the Hausarztpraxis am Rathausplatz, the family doctor’s office located at Oberursel city center. Founded in 1985 by Dr Wolfgang Huyer, the practice is owned and run by Dr Stefan Krüger since April 2020.
We serve our patients as a team of a „traditional“ family doctor and nurses. Our work focuses on preventive care, health education and the treatment of acute and chronic illness. Patients of all age groups are welcome. Our team takes into consideration the biological, psychological, and social factors relevant to each patient’s individual care.
We can help our patients navigate the German health care system. We aim for a long-term professional relationship with all of our patients and offer to function as a medical information hub. We will keep track of your individual medical treatment plan as laid out by the respective specialists and institutions.
If medically warranted, we offer to see our patients at their place of residence. We cooperate with several local retirement homes and provide regular on-site medical service.
When you come to surgery…
Family doctors intend to stay with their patients. Surgery is continually open even in times of the current pandemic. We are taking continuous efforts so that you may feel safe during your visit to the doctor’s office.
Therefore, we would like to draw your attention to a few rules, and kindly ask you for your cooperation:
- Please enter the practice at the appointed time. This will shorten your stay as well as limit the number of persons present in the waiting area at any given time.
- Please call or e-mail us in advance if you need to see the doctor for any acute health issue! We will provide you with a time slot on the same day, if necessary.
- We provide separate consultation times for patients with fever and flu-like symptoms. Please do call or e-mail us in advance.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all rooms.
- Please disinfect your hands at entering and before leaving our premises. Complimentary disinfectant is provided.